1.75 cup Blanched Almond Flour
2 Eggs, Pastured, whisked
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
2/3 cup Water
1 Tbsp Pasture Butter, Salted, for frying
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk two eggs.
2. Pour almond flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a medium sized mixing bowl.
3. Add vanilla extract, and eggs to the bowl.
4. Mix with a wooden spoon to combine.
5. Add water, and continue to stir.
6. Heat 1 tablespoon of grass fed butter or coconut oil in a large non stick skillet.
7. Using 1/8 cup, scoop batter into the frying pan, leaving enough space in between pancakes to flip.
8. Cook 2 minutes on the first side, flip, and cook for a remaining 1-2 minutes. Add additional cooking fat as needed. (It helps to flip pancakes back and forth a bit to ensure they are cooked through.)
9. Top with your choice of grass fed butter or coconut oil, and a sprinkle of cinnamon, and serve.
Source: The Food Lovers Kitchen