- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium head cauliflower, trimmed, cut into small florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained (such as Great Northern or navy beans)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 ounces)
Combine oil,garlic, and rosemary in small saucepan. Stir over medium heat just until fragrant, about 1 minute. Cool.
Whisk lemon juice, vinegar, lemon peel, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Combine cauliflower, beans, endive, chives, parsley, and rosemary oil in medium bowl; toss. Mix in cheese. Add lemon juice mixture and toss to coat. Season salad with salt and pepper.