- 1 lb (454 g) grass-fed ground beef
- 1 lb (454 g) ground pork
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400F (204C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, and mix with clean hands to combine. Don’t overwork the meat because it’ll end up making for tougher meatballs.
- Use a rounded ⅓ cup measure to portion out the meat. Gently roll into a ball and place on the baking sheet. Repeat this with the rest of the mixture.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.