2 Cups Almond Meal/Flour
· 2 Eggs
· 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
· 1 Tsp salt
1. Mix all the ingredients together to form a dough.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Lightly oil two pieces of parchment paper.
4. Put the dough between the two pieces of parchment paper and roll it until desired thickness. *I made mine thin crust and it was very sturdy.
5. Moved the pizza and bottom piece of parchment paper to a pizza tray.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes – until middle is cooked.
7. Take out of the oven. Put all of your desired pizza topping on it. *Yum, pizza!!!
8. Put the pizza back in the oven for about 15 minutes – until the veggies are cooked and the cheese is bubbling.
9. Eat your crispy pizza!
Source: Ditch the Wheat