- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- ½ tablespoon of ground flax seed
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- In a bowl whisk together water, eggs, and olive oil.
- In a separate bowl mix together coconut flour, almond flour, flax seed and baking powder.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Whisking as you pour so clumps don’t form.
- In a medium to large frying pan heat several tablespoons of olive oil over medium high heat. When the oil is hot pour 1/4 cup of batter in the pan, tilting the pan so the batter spreads thinly.
- Cook the batter for about 2 minutes or until it is slightly “toasted” looking. Flip the tortilla and fry for 2 more minutes.
Source: Ditch the Wheat