2 cups blanched almond flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour (if you can’t find this, use ¼ cup additional almond flour instead)
¼ cup ground flaxseed
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon sea salt
5 large eggs
1½ tablespoons raw organic honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a small loaf pan.
2. In a food processor, combine flours, flaxseed, baking soda, and sea salt. Add wet ingredients. Pulse about 5 times to blend.
3. Pour batter into the greased pan. It should fill it about halfway.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, then cover with foil and return to the oven for another 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
5. Cool bread for about 20 minutes, then remove from pan.
From THE STASH PLAN by Laura Prepon and Elizabeth Troy.